Korea University will be hosting the upcoming 15th JCK Forum which will be conducted in conjunction with the 6th Global Conference: ESG Management & Sustainability from November 28-30, 2023.
Prof. Yong Sik Ok at Korea University will serve as the chairperson for this international conference. This conference is co-hosted by the International ESG Association, APRU Sustainable Waste Management Program and Korea University ESG Research Institute.
The Japan-China-Korea Forum (JCK Forum) was established in 2008 as an annual international scientific conference focusing on educating students with varying research levels. The forum mainly involves universities from Asian countries and has been successfully held 14 times, receiving strong support from universities in Japan, China, and Korea. It serves as a platform for students to communicate and exchange knowledge. Forum sessions cover [I] Environmental Pollution and Remediation, [II] Sustainable Resources & Waste Management, and [III] Agricultural Technology Advancement.
The forum’s objectives are to train participating students in academic presentation skills, improve organizational and communication abilities, and promote mutual understanding and international academic exchange among professors and students from different countries, universities, and institutes. This year, the 15th Forum, known as JCK Forum 2023, will be hosted by Korea University, co-hosted with the 6th Global Conference: ESG Management & Sustainability (6th GCEMS).
DATE: November 28th – November 30th, 2023 (3 Days)
VENUE: Korea University, Republic of Korea
HOST: International ESG Association, Korea University ESG Research Institute, APRU Sustainable Waste Management Program (APRU SWM)
This conference is a pivotal platform for professionals and experts in the fields of sustainability, ESG, climate action, biodiversity, natural resource management, and sustainable corporates to converge, exchange insights, and drive positive change.
Lineup of Esteemed Speakers for the Conference
- Prof. Jay Hyuk Rhee: President of the International ESG Association & Director of Korea University ESG Research Institute, Korea
- Prof. Yong Sik Ok: President of the International ESG Association & Program Director of the Association of Pacific Rim Universities Sustainable Waste Management Program (APRU SWM), Korea
- Dr. Bruno Oberle, Director General of the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
- Dr. Bronwyn Wake, Chief Editor of Nature Climate Change
- Prof. William Mitch, Co-Director, APRU SWM Program, Professor at Stanford University, USA
- Prof. Amir Amel-Zadeh, Professor at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, UK
- Prof. Daniel Alessi, Professor at University of Alberta, Canada
- Prof. Patryk Oleszczuk, Professor at University of Maria Skłodowska-Curie in Lublin, Poland
- Prof. Michael Bank, Professor at University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA
- Prof. Lin Sze Ki Carol, Professor at City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
- Prof. Jörg Rinklebe, Professor at University of Wuppertal, Germany
- Prof. Ali Abbas, Member, Professor at University of Sydney, Australia
- Prof. Longbin Huang, Professor and Program Director, Centre for Mined Land Rehabilitation, Sustainable Minerals Institute, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Prof. Scott X. Chang, Professor at University of Alberta, Canada
- Prof. Filip Tack, Professor at Ghent University, Belgium
- Dr. Jenn Richler, Chief Editor of Nature Reviews Psychology
Secure your spot today by registering here:
Abstracts can be submitted until October 15th for a chance to present your ideas: Submit Abstracts: https://www.globalesgforum.org/en/submission.asp
For more information and to stay updated on event details, visit the official website: https://www.globalesgforum.org/en/